- Admitted to Practice in the State Courts in Oklahoma on October 16, 1985 OBA# 11507
- PRIVATE PRACTICE, President of Central Law Office, P.C., July, 1995 until present
- Counsel for Oklahoma Farmers Union 2001 to present. Counsel for Oklahoma Black Farmers in Pigford Class Action in Oklahoma.
- UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS SCHOOL OF LAW, Law School Legal Clinic, Visiting Assistant Professor, Legal Services Corporation teaching Sabbatical August, 1994 - May, 1995
- Farm Law Project for Legal Aid of Western Oklahoma, Inc., November 1987 to 1994; Responsible to represent farm owners in all State, Federal and
- General Counsel and Chief Financial Officer for the
Insurance Company of the Prairie States, May 1985
to November 1987
- University of Oklahoma; Juris Doctorate and Masters of Business Adminitration, 1985
- University of Oklahoma; Bachelor of Arts in Letters, Phi Beta Kappa, 1981
COURTS WHERE ADMITTED TO PRACTICE:
- Admitted to practice in State Courts in Oklahoma on October 16, 1985
- Admitted to practice in the following United States District Courts: Western District of Oklahoma on June 29, 1988
Eastern District of Oklahoma on July 11, 1989
- Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas on September 9, 1994
- Northern District of Oklahoma, December 1, 1995.
- Eastern District of Texas, December 20, 1995.
- Northern District of Texas, January 4, 1999.
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals, April 23, 1996.
- Supreme Court of the U.S., May 4, 1998.
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, February 1, 1999.
- Chairman of the OBA Agriculture Law Association, 1994-1995
- Federal Law
- Agriculture Law
- Bankruptcy Law
- Oil and Gas
- Loss of Contract Farm Contracts. Russellville, AR., University of Arkansas, August 2002.
- Farm and Ranch Law Seminar – “Bankruptcy Reform”, September 2001.
- Quoted in Progressive Farmer, March 2001; “The Loss of Farming’s Bankruptcy Law”.
- Farm and Ranch Law Seminar – “Farm Program Payments”, OCU, OKC, OK. September 2000.
- Basic Chapter 12 Bankruptcy Seminar – OBA – OKC, OK, October 1999.
- Survival Under the New FmHA Rules, Clearinghouse Review, August, 1992, at 406.
- The Farmer, The Lawyer and Farmers Home Administration, O.B.J., June 15, 1991 at 1837.
- Agricultural Credit Act of 1987, Relief to the Farm Debtor, O.B.J., January 16, 1988 at 110.
- Jan. 1995 - University of Arkansas - Speaker - USDA Reorganization - Miami, OK., Fayetteville, AR, and Harrison, AR.
- July 1994 - Oklahoma Agriculture Mediation Project - Speaker - Empowerment of Farm Debtors, Sentinel, Oklahoma.
- June 1994 - Agriculture Law Section of OBA - Speaker - Debtor's Rights Durant, Oklahoma.
- May 1994 - Oklahoma Educational Television Authority - Panelist - Loan Fraud in Rural Oklahoma Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- April 1994 - Agriculture Law Section of OBA - Speaker - Debtor's Rights, Lawton, Oklahoma.
- Mar. 1994 - Legal Aid of Western Oklahoma, Inc. - Speaker - Farm Owner Rights, Idabel, Oklahoma.
- Feb. 1994 - Oklahoma Bar Association Farm Crisis Task Force - Speaker - Administrative Rights with Farmers Home Administration, Miami, Oklahoma.
- Jan. 1994 - Agriculture Law Section of OBA - Speaker - Debtor's Rights, Pryor, Oklahoma.
- Sept. 1993 - Oklahoma Farmers Union - Speaker/Panelist - Seminar on Rural Mental Health, Woodward, Oklahoma.
- April 1993 - Oklahoma City University - Speaker - The Agriculture Credit Act of 1987, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Feb 1993 - Legal Aid of Western Okla., Inc. - Speaker - Debt Restructuring, Idabel, Oklahoma.
- Sept 1992 - Arkansas Legal Services - Speaker - "How to represent farm owners.", Little Rock, Arkansas.
- July 1992 - Oklahoma Farmers Union - Speaker - Debt Restructuring with FmHa -Meetings in Kingfisher, Pryor, Idabel, Guymon, Lawton, Durant, McAlester,
Grandfield and Ardmore, Oklahoma.
- Oct. 1991 - Oklahoma Attorney General's Office - Speaker - Farm Credit, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma,.
- July 1988 - Oklahoma Conference of Churches - Speaker - Counseling Farmers Meetings in Muskogee, Tulsa, Idabel, Guymon, Ardmore and Muskogee.
- June 1988 - Oklahoma Attorney General's Office - Speaker - The Agricultural Credit Act of 1987, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.